February Consignment Auction (GUNS/COINS)
724 Poplar St., Mt. Carmel, IL (Mount Carmel Eagles Banquet Hall)
Saturday February 8, 2020 9:30 am
35+ GUNS – LARGE SILVER COIN COLLECTION –17FT FISHER BASS BOAT – 100+ LONGABERGER – QUALITY FURNITURE – SPORTS MEMORABILIA – LIKE NEW APPLIANCES – DOLL COLLECTION – MATHEWS Z7 XTREME BOW
Auction Location: 724 Poplar St., Mt. Carmel, IL (Eagles Banquet Hall)
Auction Date: Saturday, February 8th, Starting at 9:30 AM CST
PREVIEW: Friday, Feb. 7th, 2020 from 4:30 – 6:30pm
Online pre-bidding will begin on Feb. 1st, 2020 at 10AM CST
ONLINE BIDDING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS AVAILABLE…DOWNLOAD OUR APP (MOBLEY AND GRANT AUCTIONEERS) TO REGISTER AND BID
GUNS: (FULL CATALOG ONLINE) 20+ long guns, 15+ handguns including Ruger, S&W, Springfield, Mossberg, Howa, Sig Sauer, Winchester, Remington, Browning, Rock River Arms, and more!! Many of these guns are in brand new condition and never fired! Guns came from 2 local Wabash County residents!
COINS: Large silver coin collection consisting of Silver Eagles (unc); silver bars; Morgan Dollars(excellent condition); 1oz Buffalo gold coin; 1oz platinum coin; pre-64 Washington quarters; Peace Dollars; Mercury Dimes, Wheats, Buffalo’s, Shield’s, Steelies, Large Cents; book collections have many key dates; silver certificates; and much more!
BOAT: 1991 Fisher Marsh Hawk w/ 2018 40hp Tohatsu 4-stroke outboard (10hrs), 2017 MinnKota Edge 55lbs 12V trolling motor(foot control), rod locker, 2 livewells, brand new automatic bilge and aerator pumps, all new wiring and switches, and more! 1991 EZ Loader Trailer w/ new lights and winch, Titles for boat and trailer. This boat is fish ready and completely rebuilt front front to back!
Guns are available for viewing at FFL’s location up until day of auction. See FFL info on website.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Large collection (100+) of Longaberger baskets mostly new in box, some rare; Spode dinnerware; large NASCAR 1:24 scale car collection; sports autos (some with certs, Aikman, Nolan Ryan); sports cards mainly 80’s/90’s stars, rare vintage St. Louis Cardinals football bobblehead; 3pc cherry bedroom set; 3pc Tell City queen bed set; 4pc maple king bed set; (2) oak table and chairs w/ black painted legs; oak bistro bar table (nice); outdoor metal patio set; grandfather clock; like new Whirlpool washer; Maytag 2000 Series stackable front loading washer and dryer; new EdenPure heater; Whirlpool fridge; nice Lazboy Recliner; costume jewelry, tools; 1940s MtC Sibylline’s; Keurig coffee maker; Madame Alexander doll collection; American Girl dolls; trolling motor; Mathews Z7 Xtreme bow 70/27, w/ stabilizer and new strings (like new); fishing items; 6 Craftsman stackable tool boxes; and much more!
Onsite: Cash, check w/ I.D., VISA, MasterCard, Am. Exp. Credit cards accepted. See online for gun purchase rules and fees. No Buyer Premium. What you bid, is what you pay.
Concessions and Restrooms onsite
1. Browning A-Bolt, .308 w/ Boss comp., Simmons 75-300 Scope
2. Ithaca Model 37, 12ga
3. Howa Model 1500, .223, BA w/ bipod, hvy varmint bbl, scope
4. Hi-Pointe Model 4595, .45acp carbine rifle, 4mags
5. Ruger Super Blackhawk, .44mag w/ holster & box (s/n 80-02902)
6. Springfield 1911-A1, .45cal, w/ case, mags, holster, stainless
7. Smith and Wesson M&P Shield, .40cal, w/ Crimson Trace grip
8. Kahr MK40, .40cal
9. Sig Sauer P238, .380auto, Crimson Trace Sight grip, 4 mags, holster
10. Smith and Wesson M&P 40 (full size) Crimson Trace Tact Light, mags and case
11. Hi-Pointe Model 995, 9mmx19, w/ scope
12. Mossberg 500A pump, 12ga, 24” bbl, 2 ¾” shells
13. Stoeger Condor Dbl Defense, 12ga, o/u, 3” shells
14. Mosin Nagant M44, 7.62x54R, 1946, w/ bayonet
15. Glenfield Model 60, .22LR
16. Mossberg 590 Shockwave, 20ga, pump, 14” bbl, never fired
17. Henry US Survival Rifle Model H002C, .22LR, never fired
18. Charles Daly Field, 20ga, autoload shotgun, 3” shells
19. Kimber Custom 11, .45acp
20. Remington 700, 22/250, BA
21. Savage Model 12, 22/250, BA
22. Remington 600, 6.5mag w/ ammo and Barska scope, BA
23. Winchester 70, .243WSSM, BA
24. Remington Nylon 77 (Mohawk 10) .22LR
25. Remington Nylon 77 (Apache) .22LR
26. Springfield M1A, National match, .308
27. Rock River Arms LAR-15, .223/5.56
28. Spike ST15, .223/5.56
29. Remington CTi II, 12ga, 3” shells, (never fired)
30. Walther PPKS, .22LR
31. Ruger Super Blackhawk, .44mag (s/n 88-57018)
32. KelTec P-11, 9mm
33. Diamond Back FS Nine, 9mmx19
34. Springfield XD-40, .40cal
35. Smith and Wesson M&P 40c, .40cal
36. Smith and Wesson M&P Shield, .40cal
37. Ruger Single-Six, .17HMR (s/n 264-42334)
38. Ruger Single-Six, .17HMR (s/n 265-79882)
GUN PURCHASE RULES: IL Residents must possess a valid FOID card or FFL to purchase. A 72-hour waiting period will begin at the time of purchase for all IL resident buyers (FFL Dealer can possess immediately). Out of state handgun purchasers will have the weapon shipped to an FFL dealer of choice in their state of residence, once the 72-hour waiting period has elapsed. Out of state residents that border IL, may take weapon from FFL’s business, once background check has approval. Any other out of state purchasers not bordering IL, will follow rules of their state, and may have gun shipped to their FFL dealer of choice. A $15 dollar per gun transfer fee will be charged at the FFL’s place of business once transfer paperwork is completed. All federal and state laws apply.
FFL Dealer for Auction: Schuh’s Firearms & Supplies – 17473 Hwy 1, Mt. Carmel, IL